The Inn at English Meadows, formerly known as English Meadows Inn, was purchased by Eric and Liz Brodar in 2010. December of that year they set out to do a complete renovation. The Inn, which was built in 1860 as a Victorian/Greek revival house, had an old fashioned feel so Eric and Liz stripped out the wallpaper, replaced the furniture, and set out to create a fresh, contemporary, yet cozy inn by the sea, featuring modern amenities. The Inn at English Meadows then needed a fresh new website to compliment the inn’s new look. InsideOut Solutions worked closely with the new Innkeepers to create a functional, compelling new site design. The new website gives viewers and future guests a feel of what it’s like to stay at this modern, cozy bed and breakfast located in the Kennebunk’s Lower Village, near Kennebunkport, Maine.
The Inn at English Meadows is build around WordPress which is the top content management system today, giving the site owner access to many very powerful tools.
What do you get with a WordPress site?
- The ability to add and edit posts for your blog feed.
- Power to create blog post tags and categories, increasing your search engine visibility.
- The ability to add new pages or edit existing pages along with menu item control.
- Create image galleries and albums, change images on the site pages and blog posts.
- Makes updates faster if you choose to have us do the changes, thus costing you less.
- Full training and support by InsideOut’s team of experts.
- A fully functional, top notch site that holds up to the competition, increasing your SEO.
The Innkeepers of The Inn at English Meadows are thrilled with their new site design and can’t wait to begin blogging about their inn!
If you are interested in learning more about establishing a WordPress site, please contact us. We would love to hear from you!